Dear friends.
This is in continuation of my previous e-mail on the subject mentioned   above.
Ann foundation wants that those who are interested in pursuing on line courses
may write to one of us preferably the moderator who in turn can send all the
details to Ann Foundation. similarly, the suggestions to be included in her
letter to the pressident of India and the Minister of I T for promoting
education of children with blindnessmay also be forwarded to him or me.
I suggest to the the list members to make use of this opportunity as the
courses on line are very useful and free of cost.
With regards yours sincerely Mittal.