In our special month-long coverage around Valentine's Day, we bring you the
story of newlyweds Shilpa Kashyap and Danish Mahajan.

It was her simplicity that struck Danish Mahajan when he met Shilpa Kashyap
for the first time over a year ago. Shilpa was a volunteer with an NGO in
Delhi, where she was based, and Danish met her during one of his visits from
Pathankot, where he lives.

Danish, who works in a government department, is a well-known figure in the
disability rights movement and the founder of Radio Udaan, India's first
Internet community radio run by people with visual disabilities.

"I liked her instantly", says Danish. "I found her simple, soft-spoken
nature very attractive and the most important thing for me was that she was
aware of the disability field, so we were of the same mindset."

...  <https://newzhook.com/story/21411> Read more

Regards

Ramya