Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2019 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] request for help regarding the use of photo shop

Hello,
Do the following.
1. open the image using the paint programmed.
2. go to home tab.
3. enter on image submenu.
4. enter on re-size.
5. select the pixel radio button, and fill the information like the Hight
and the width.
6. save the image and try uploading the pic.

Email: shanka...@tech-accessibility.in
visit my website
Mobile/whatsapp: 7795927572
Thanks and regards,
Shankar.C
***senior software tester, cerner pvtltd india.***