On this subject what I think is that I will never spend three times or
sometimes even 4 times money extra as compared to Android phone for
purchasing Apple iPhone. You can purchase far more better Android phone on
the same money that you can spend for purchasing iPhone. You can purchase
any Android one phone since these are totally accessible. I have used Apple
iPhone for 6 months but after 6 months I replaced this phone from an
Android phone.

Warm regards
Waseem
mob: +91-9213749272