Hi friend, if u r looking for feature phone then go for Itel key pad phone with King Voice.
Model no.7100. For more details call on tall free no. 18004190525.
Hope it helps.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharad Philip" <sharadphili...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: April 06, 2019 01:28 PM
Subject: [AI] Seeking advice on a cheap accessible phone

Hi therelist
I have a query to which i would really appreciate your inputs . I am looking for a cheap accessible phone for using my duty cell number . One of the requirements is that i cannot cut the SIM - it has to be the original size as issued by BSNL . I am looking to input only a small cost maybe upto INR 5000 . Is there any accessible phone that I could get within this limit that would not warrant cutting the SIM to micro or Nano size ? Touchscreen or keypad both would do for me . Accessibility is the key feature i m looking for ......

Sincere thanks and regards

Sharad

Dr Sharad Philip