-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Shadab
Husain
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:41 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Visually Impaired duo atains biz goal (and digression)

I have never used a white cane, but now I really
regret for having done so. Bashfulness barded me to
use it, and consequently, now I am paying heavily for
it.

There is another problem with me: whenever I walk
alone on the roads or any unrecognizable place, I
digress from the straight path. (Pray, don't take the
metaphoric meaning of digressing from the straight
path!) I mean, I cannot walk in a straight direction.

This thing also happens with me when I hold anything
like tea or sort of that. My hand tilts towards left
or right direction. Furthermore, whenever I offer my
devotions, (namaz), I turn towards right or left
directions.

I look greedily to Access Indians that they move
independently. But now I am in my twenties so how can
I learn moving independently? Please tell me.

Regards

Shadab HUSAIN

Love is seldom mutual

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/