Only the solution is to reinstall windows again.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeegar Pithava" <jeegarpit...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2019 12:59 PM
Subject: [AI] issue facing while installing software in my pc windows 10 64 bit

Dear Members,

With reference to above mentioned subject, while installing any software i am getting following error.

Kurzvail
Warning 1909. Could not create Shortcut Kurzvail.lnk. Verify that graphic 491 the destination folder exists and that you can access it.
OK

please guide me with solution I am using windows 10 64 bit latest updates.

I have tried with other software as well same error appears ones installation process starts. In middle of installation it gets terminate.

please help me urgently.