Hi,

At least, I am not aware of any incident in recent days that anyone is
being denied from writing their exams on Computer in University of
Delhi. In fact, people are allowed to write their exams on computer
and many in the past have done so and many are writing their exams on
computer these days as well.

On 5/10/19, Aparna Sachdev <aparna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I’ve not heard of anything of the sort happening - but I’m only in contact
> with students, so I don’t know what’s happening on the authorities side of
> things. A friend is typing her exam this time, and she hasn’t had any
> trouble with it. I’ve typed mine till 2018, and that wasn’t a problem
> either. Have they officially issued a statement or something specifically
> saying that giving the exam on the computer wouldn’t be allowed? Because
> that would just be a setback of epic proportions.
> - Aparna
>

>> On 10-May-2019, at 7:04 PM, Amar Jain <amarj...@amarjain.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>

>> I am shocked and pained to learn that DU is not allowing it's blind
>> candidates to use computer and screen reader for giving the written
>> examination in line with the 2018 / 2013 guidelines (subject to the
>> ongoing
>> dispute's outcome). And this is coming officially from the authorities.
>> What
>> is the examination policy of DU for all it's students be it regular or be
>> it
>> distance learning mode students?
>>

>> How active is the equal opportunity cell of DU? What steps have been taken
>> by the EOC to ensure that the university policies are in line with the
>> guidelines issued by MSJE and as forwarded by UGC for compliance? If
>> anyone
>> has any circular issued by the controller of examination of DU or any
>> other
>> policy on examination for persons with disabilities for DU students, then
>> please email me on amarj...@amarjain.com <mailto:amarj...@amarjain.com> .
>>

>> Any student who is doing law from the DU itself? Not looking for other
>> private universities / colleges.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>> Amar Jain

>> veracity;

Sanchit Katiyar
PhD research scholar (University of Delhi)

Email:
sanchitkatiya...@gmail.com

Skype:
sanchit.katiyar11