Yes, SBI has reintroduced capcha again. Please give e-mail address of
the concerned person whom we can contact to take back this
exclusionary decision. Do start sharing your concerns about capcha on
SBI twitter handle also.

On 8/14/19, Jeegar Pithwa <jeegarpit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes it seems that it has been again reintroduce, last time when it first
> introduced v we send an email but not remembering exact ID. On corporate
> site I am not finding email ID which was there earlier
>
> On 14 August 2019 12:35:09 pm Saravanan <sarva...@greytip.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Friends,
>>
>> They have introduced capture in SBI net banking.
>> How to resolve it.
>> Waiting for your valuable response.
>> How to overcome this situation.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Saravanan.K
>> +91 9916512402

>> please visit the list home page at

>> veracity;

Avinash Shahi
(Assistant) – Human Resource Management Department
Reserve Bank of India Lucknow