Sir can I get this option on computation of income page while filling written?

On 14 August 2019 4:17:33 pm Niranjanraj Urs <niranjanu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,
Shri sharavanan is absolutely right. In fact after discussing with
him, I have gone through the matter and the position has become
clearer. Standard deduction for F/Y 2018-19  of Rs 40000
is claimed under S.16 of IT Act 1961. Additionally,  disabled persons
can claim exemption at the rate of Rs 3200 per month under Section
10(14) read with Rule 2bb -see sub rule 2 of the said rule exactly sl.
no 11 in the explanotory table under said sub rule 2.
Thank you Shri sharavanan for motivating me to do this exercise.
Dr.B.Niranjan Raj Urs
Mob: 8281627415