Skype will cost you more compare to our Indian tariff plans.
Minimum they have monthly subscription of 800 min to both fixed lines and
mobile for 8.85 Euros which is Rs. 700

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of john
clayton
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 9:46 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Need software for calling from laptop.

Hi,
 If as you say you are looking for an alternative due to horrid network
coverage where you are at, the least you would need to achieve what you are
wanting to do would be a decent internet connection instead.
 If the area you are in offers a decent internet connection, then as others
have said here you could use skype calling service to make calls, you would
need a subscription, though.
 VOIP calls being blocked is new to me, but something our government is
certainly capable of given their track record so far.
 Cheers.

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019 at 23:53, Ajay Minocha <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sir, Skype subscription is a good alternative.
>
> On 29/08/2019, anirudh rao <personalanir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > what!
> > how is it possible to call from your laptop/computer if there is no
> > connectivity from ISP?
> > it turned my head ups and down.
> >
> > On 8/29/19, drbsmkumar <drbsmku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Dear sir,
> >> You can download Skype, and get subscription, like Rs.500 for one
> >> month where you can make unlimited calls to landlines mobiles
> >> nationally and internationally.
> >> Regards,
> >>

> >> Prof. B. S. M. Kumar, MSc., MTech., PhD,
> >> Cell: +91 9840139849
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

> .in

> of

> >> Search for old postings at:
> >> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
> >>
> >> To unsubscribe send a message to
> >> accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
> >> with the subject unsubscribe.

> >> please
> >> visit the list home page at

> >> Disclaimer:
> >> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
> >> the
> >> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
> >>
> >> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
> >> mails
> >> sent through this mailing list..
> >>

> > --
> >
> > "every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
> > Anirudh Rao
> > your intellectual comrade.
> > call me at 8277012082
> > join on Skype: anirudhrao3
> > if you just wish to be a facebook friend:
> > click
> >
> https://m.facebook.com/anirudh.rao.7731/about?lst=100005148125152%3A100005148125152%3A1563341090&refid=17
> > and send a request.
> > Thank you
> > Anirudh Rao.
> >

> > Search for old postings at:
> >
> > To unsubscribe send a message to
> > accessindia-requ...@accessindia.org.in
> > with the subject unsubscribe.

> please
> > visit the list home page at

> > Disclaimer:
> the

> mails
> > sent through this mailing list..
> >

> --
> Ajay Minocha
> Mob : +91-9584076767
> E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com
> p13aj...@iimidr.ac.in
> Skype: ajayminocha2

***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The
essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.”