As I clicked the link for the channel, I landed on youtube page telling that
this channel does not exist.-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Kotian, H P
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:42 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issuesconcerning
the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] FW: ICEVI Math Made Easy YouTube Channel

Hi
This would interest math lovers.
Harish.

From: ICEVI Secretariat [mailto:ofic...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:33 AM
Subject: ICEVI Math Made Easy YouTube Channel

Dear All

Greetings!

We are glad to share the news that Larry Campbell, President Emeritus ICEVI
and Todd Reeves, CEO, Overbrook School for the Blind(OSB), Philadelphia
jointly inaugurated the ICEVI MATH MADE EASY YouTube Channel at the OSB on
4th September 2019. You can access the channel by clicking the link
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrmcpSzNg_9EXLbqExtVlAQ<https://www.youtube
.noclick_com/channel/UCrmcpSzNg_9EXLbqExtVlAQ> and view 30 instructional
videos on mathematics education for visually impaired children.

Please subscribe to the channel and also share this news with teachers of
visually impaired children, parents, teacher educators and all those who are
interested in the education of children with visual impairment. We will be
uploading another 20 videos in September and more videos will be uploaded on
regular basis. We hope teachers will find these instructional videos useful
to make mathematics easy for visually impaired children. We hope to receive
your comments and suggestions for improving the video instructional
materials.

With kind regards

Mani, M N G
CEO, ICEVI

________________________________

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details,
passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not
respond in any manner to such offers, however official or attractive they
may look.

review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in
this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or
telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for

sent through this mailing list..