Dear all,

My work place has upgraded to Windows Server 2016, and since then I am
facing significant issues in even three page word documents. The part of the
problem was due to the way Jaws interacted in Word, and that is solved. But
the problem is being caused due to older version of Windows Server 2016
(1607).

I want to test if the same problem occurs on Windows Server 2019. And I of
course have no access to the same. Can anyone help me do the testing or
deploy Windows Server 2019 trial on my machine so that I can try?

My work is getting hampered significantly and nobody from my IT is willing
to even understand my problem. They are just blaming Vispero for everything.
I have tested the same documents on Surface Pro with Windows 10 and Office
365, and they are working fine. Even though I am willing to bare all the
costs associated with the updates if that solves the problem, but there is
not even slightest cooperation.

Alternatively if you know of a data center which can provide me this setup
at a reasonable price, I am even willing to try that option for testing.

Any help at this juncture will be a blessing in disguise.

Regards,

Amar Jain