Hi Manoj.
folow these steps to make your JAWS start automatically.
1. press insert J
2. navigate with up and down arro keys.
3. find options submenue and use right arro key to go to basics and press enter
4. use tab key and listen to your JAWS saying automatically start
JAWS... button and press space there.
5. you will find all the options related to automatic JAWS stat up.
understand each option and set your preferences. hope this helps.
Thank you. Shivasuresh

On 10/8/19, manoj cherian <manojcheria...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This mail is regarding, how to start jaws automatically when booting the
> computer. I have installed Jaws 17 cracked version, after that I have to
> press ALT+CTRL+J, a shortcut key combo that was set by myself to turn on
> jaws. Please through some light for my query. Thanks in advance, Manoj
> Cherian.

thank you and warm regards.
shivasuresh.
reach me through the following means