Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:18 PM
Subject: [AI] Moderator: Breaching list guidelines-RE: Friends of SayEverything, let's be together!

Dear Amit

I would like to draw your attention on the list guidelines regarding "not permitted at all" point 5 which I am reproducing below: 5 advertisements, it may be clarified, there is a difference between providing information and misusing the list to sell wares.

In your post, you are soliciting parteners to join your list and as a quidproco you are offering incentives.
This is by all means an advertisement.

As a list administrator yourself, I would have appreciated you should have sought prior permission before making this post.

This is not expected especially by you.

I am closing this thread here.
Regards
Harish Kotian