if you are using Jaws 2018 or 19, then, may be, "Screen Shade" is on, in that case, you have to press Insert+Spacebar followed by F11 key. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Himanshu Sahu" <sahu.himanshu2...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2019 9:29 PM
Subject: [AI] Issue Regarding Turning up Del Monitor as fully white

Dear Access Indians,
recently inadvertently few keys got pressed of my Del Desktop's
keyboard while working on  it.
Since then, the monitor has turned totally white and isn't displaying anything.
So, this is to request that if Anybody having any idea about the issue
and how to resolve it, please guide me...
I'm having Del PC and using registered Windows 10.

--
Thanks and regards
                  Himanshu Sahu