Friends, Here I am bringing to your notice that IRCTC is creating
another problem while renewing Railway ID card for booking
concessional E ticket online, My card date will be expiring on 26th
March 2020 so I had gone for enquiring how to renew Railway ID  card
in DRM Office in New Delhi Railway station, there they instructed me
to once again to submit all copies of Latest Railway concession form
issued by any NGO or by any Doctor, Medical certificate showing
blindness, Matriculation certificate for proof of Date of birth, adhar
card for residential proof and also to submit original of present
Railway ID card and also told me to fill a form.  I told them I am
already having ID card of Railway just I need to renew its date, but
there the dealing Clerk repeated told me to submit all documents
mentioned above.  Then I asked them whether ID number will be same
they said no they will issue a new ID number.  Friends this is a
totally harassment for us, I have already remembered my Railway ID
card Number for past 5 years but now again I have to once again
remember new ID number.  Issuing new ID  card may take 3 to 4 months
during that time I have to book ticket only through Railway Ticket
counter by using Railway concession certificate issued by any NGO,
because as soon as you submit your original Railway ID card for
renewing our ID number will be deleted from IRCTC.  Friends I feel
this is one type of harassment for Disabled persons, why cannot they
issue Railway ID card permanently or renew within few days with same
card & ID number?

--
Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.