BGFI’s December Session In Mumbai On Health and Fitness Through Yoga:

 Dear All,

 Greetings from Blind Graduates Forum of India (BGFI)!

“Healthy Mind stay’s in Healthy Body.” In today’s hectic time schedule
 we are little careless about our health. It is said that, Prevention
 is better than cure. To keep our body and mind healthy let us learn
 Some Yoga tricks in our Monthly Training session on 14th of December
 from 3 pm to 6 pm.
 Venue:  Atmabodh Academy of yoga, The Bombay City Ambulance corps,
 next to Bombay hospital, 21, New Marine lines Mumbai 4000020.
 The session will be conducted by Shri Parmanand Aggarwal.
 About Trainer:
 Shri Parmanand Aggarwal is an avid Yoga Practitioner, Preacher of
 Yoga, Yoga Therapist, Doctor of Naturopathy and studied Ayurveda and
 Homeopathy. Trained under the renowned Swami Dhirendra Brahmachari,
 Shri Parmanand Aggarwal started his career in Yoga from Vishwayatan
 Yogashram (Katra- J&K) in 1976. He has also served Kaivalyadhama Yoga
 Health Centre, Mumbai for over 37 years He has been teaching yoga and
 has been conducting several workshops and camps in India and abroad
 focusing on health and healing through yoga. He has also compiled
 articles and many books. After his retirement from Kaivalyadhama, to
 continue with his endeavour of Preaching Yoga to guide, influence and
 motivate people towards healthy living and to bring about a marked
 change in the lives of people, Shri Parmanand Aggarwal initiated The
 Aatmabodh Academy of Yoga.
 What you can expect:
 1.      Learn some asana.
 2.      Learn some breathing exercises.
 3.       Acquire some diet tips.
 Hurry up! Limited seats. To register, click on the below link:
https://forms.gle/MPaGiE5tYrCgCo8JA

 Please note, People who are attending this session should compulsorily
 fill the form.  Last date to register: 7TH December 2019. For any
 queries you can get in touch with Santosh Salien at 9892145699, Tanya
 Balsara 9892000677.
 Looking forward for your massive participation!
 Regards
   the BGFI team!
 For more information on our activities and upcoming events visit our Website:
www.bgfi.in
   Or follow us on
    Facebook:
http://tinyurl.com/bgfifacebook