It's Indeed a great to know I am interested to learn

On 24 December 2019 2:28:01 pm Payal Ki Jhankar <paya...@gmail.com> wrote:

thanks for responding. i'll respond to everyone here.
Sudeshna and Shiva, your total blindness is not a hindrance. i am also
totally blind, with an additional partial hearing impairment. the
skills are very hands-on, and any of us can save a life if needed. i
hope to be able to work with a group of people in a city, so it makes
it worth our while to come out there. a group of 15 persons at a time
is the optimum number to work with. if you are part of an
organization, either at work, or otherwise, it will make it easier to
mobilize a programme such as this. i think our organizations where we
work should be made aware of this as well, so they can work with us on
this. if you have something like that in mind, or someone with whom i
can get in touch, i'd be glad to discuss details.
Sharad, thanks for that offer. it was wonderful meeting with you; and
you will definitely be my go-to person for advise and ways forward.
George, Season's greetings. will wait to hear from you in the new
year. i am truly looking forward to this endeavour.