Hello Mr. Ajay, why don't you start a regular series of Financial advice on the platform of Say everything so that all those who are interested like me may be benifited by your expert advice. Further, they can pose you many queries as well. Thanking you, yours, Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ajay Minocha" <ajayminoc...@gmail.com> To: "AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled." <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2019 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] searching for a certified finantial planner

Hi, although I am not a registered financial planner but can help you with
some of the basics if you want.

My focus will mostly the on a financial plan according to the income and
using the accessible tools to achieve the same. I refrain from giving
specific equity or mutual fund name to go and blindly invest into.

Cheers
Ajay

On Sun, 29 Dec, 2019, 10:00 PM Navneet Dubey, <dubeynavne...@gmail.com>