From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
anirudh rao
Sent: 15 January 2020 15:09
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: [AI] some information needed about the scanners

--
"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao
your intellectual comrade.
call/whatsapp  me at 8277012082
join on Skype: anirudhrao3
if you just wish to be a facebook friend:
click
https://m.facebook.noclick_com/anirudh.rao.7731/about?lst=100005148125152%3A100005148125152%3A1563341090&refid=17
and send a request.
Thank you
Anirudh Rao.

hello access indians,
I have never scanned a book and a novice scanner.
I like to read the e-books/softcopies of the books rather than listening to
audio books.
having been appointed as a lecturer in English, the necessity of reading has
increased than before and the dearth of accessible matterials too.
so, what would b your recommendation of a scanner that gives less OCR
errors/not at all?
it would be an added advantage if it is quick too.
I have not thought about the budget that has to be incurred on it though.

Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.noclick_com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/

http://accessindia.org.noclick_in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.