Hello Mr. George
I am using the following apps/online banking sites :
1. Axis Bank - Both mobile app and internet banking accessible
2. Paytm - mobile app accessible
3. Google Pay - Mobile app accessible
4. SBI - Both mobile app and internet banking accessible
5. IOB - Mobile app is accessible but for internet banking the problem
of Captcha is there

I am also using mobile apps for Credit Cards: American express and
Citibank and found these accessible

However, the internet banking facility of Union Bank of India is not
accessible.

Regards
Deepak Singla
Assistant Director