Hi Shadab,

Here what I would personally recommend you would be to use a different
browser and save your password and don't log out from the email once you
have done that simply close the browser.
Or you can simply use an email client like Thunderbird so that you don't
have to login to your account again and again.

Hope this helps!

Pramit