From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of
Vibhu Sharma
Sent: 29 February 2020 03:19
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Accessibility of Microsoft teams

Hi Kartik

Thank you for your reply.

Although I am yet to fully explore it myself, some of my colleagues reported
facing problems with searching documents, etc.

Also, would you say the accessibility of MS Teams with JAWS is better in the
new 2020 version as compared to 2018 and 2019 versions, or does teams need
to be setup in a specific way to be accessible with JAWS?

Would appreciate any insights you could provide.

Best

Vibhu

On 2/28/20, Kartik Sawhney <sawhney.kar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use it everyday and find it accessible for the most part. I don't
> use any shortcuts as such, but the overall interface is very easy to
> navigate.
>
> -Kartik
>
> On 2/28/20, Vibhu Sharma <vibhusharm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear All
>>
>> this is to ask for on the accessibility of the latest Microsoft
>> Product Teams. Could someone please comment on whether it is
>> accessible with JAWS, and if so, what would be some of the most
>> useful keystrokes.
>>
>> Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Vibhu

>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.or
>> g.in