On March 25, 2020 2:58:15 PM "Amit Bhatt" <misterbh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear friends,

All the public sector banks are advised by Banking Secratary, IBA and DOPT to issue internal cerculars for persons with disabilities to work from home and not to go to offices in order to be safe from covid-19 coronavirus. Considering the severity of coronavirus pandemic, no leve or salary will be diducted of any employee.

I am in need of these orders and cerculars issued in the above contax as some of the banks have still not released any internal cercular.

I will appreciate if someone may send a copy of such orders at my E-Mail ID.

Warm Regards,

Amit Bhatt

Moderator - SayEverything, an open discussion forum for persons with disabilities
https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/sayeverything

Techpedia India, A Technical discussion Board in India
https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/techpediaindia

www.sayeverything.org

Head - Banking Wing, National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbindia.org

Ast Manager - United Bank of India
www.unitedbankofindia.com

Mob: +91-9560175887

"A player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great player"

Sir call my phone number
Regard
Krishan kumar sharma
Phone 8285863547