Hello every one, hope all of you are very much safe from the attack of
corona virus.
I need help in accessing PowerPoint with JAWS from any of you. I already
know how to use JAWS, only I never got a chance to learn the PowerPoint.
Only any of you can spend 3/4 days for me may be for 2 hours par day, I
think I will be in a position to make slide for ppt presentation. Thank
you. Waiting for your reply.

--
Ankit Deb
M:7003868941