Hi friends! I am also interested in all these courses to do. But, I would
like to learn basic to advance. I am not able to decide which one course I
should take first. Secondly, I am thinking that I want to go through one of
two courses, basic ribbon  of Microsoft office, and advanced formatting of
word document. Please guide me which of the above courses I should take
first. Regards, Aman.