Dear all,

Greetings from Rising Flame!

For many of us social distancing is extremely difficult. For many of us
disabled persons isolation is even tougher. Because our interactions hold us in
care and warmth. So in these moments, let us make an effort to stay connected
more than ever!

We bring to you Vella Panti – an online house party. Over the next four
Saturdays, we have something exciting lined up for you. Join us (virtually, of
course) as we spend each of these days watching, listening and participating in
a range of fun filled activities.

On the first Saturday: April 4th at 3.30 pm IST, we have a book reading of
'Eleven Ways to Love'. The book reading will be transcribed.
Where - https://zoom.us/j/734819627

On the second Saturday: April 11th at 3.30 pm IST, lets watch a film together.

The film will be captioned and audio described.)
Where- https://zoom.us/j/185102007

On the third Saturday: April 18th at 3.30 pm IST, we have shayari and poetry

Many of you can join in and share your poems, shayari with us. We will have a
sign language interpreter on the call!
Where- https://zoom.us/j/667569556

On the fourth Saturday: April 25th at 3.30 pm IST, to be decided (on your
farmaayish)
Where- https://zoom.us/j/227558574

So come spend your Saturday afternoon/ evening with us!

Email us at t...@risingflame.org <mailto:t...@risingflame.org>  to join in.

This series of events is hosted for persons with disabilities but our friends
and families are equally welcome. We look forward to meeting each of you and
spending some time bonding, laughing and being together .

Warmly,

Nidhi Goyal
Founder and executive director: Rising Flame

A national award winning non-profit organisation

www.risingflame.org <http://www.risingflame.org>

Description of attached graphic- white background with thick red border. border
has light pink and white scribbles and dots. Rising Flame logo at the top.
Under the logo, the word- presents, next line- Vella Panti!, Next line - An
online house party for persons with disabilities and friends. Next line- join
us this Saturday for a reading of the book Eleven Ways to Love. Next line-
when- April 4 2020, 3:30 pm IST. Next line- RSVP at t...@risingflame.org
<mailto:t...@risingflame.org> .