Dear all,

I think many of you will be interested in this, some of you had questions on
this subject.

Webinar on Financial Planning for Visually Impaired - 18 April 2020 at 10.45
am

NAB Delhi is with you when you are at home and fighting the battle against
Coronavirus. We are trying our best to give you opportunities to utilize
this time beneficially. .

NAB Delhi is pleased to organise a unique webinar on Financial Planning for
Visually Impaired individuals. Visually impaired persons are employed across
various public/ private sector jobs. But when it comes to managing their
money, most of them have to depend on their friends/ family/ advisers
because the process doesn't sound very intuitive and they feel that finance
is something which is not readily accessible for them.

To quash these Myths and provide you a basic guidance on this topic, we are
arranging this webinar with Mr. Ajay Minocha who will be focusing on the
following aspects of financial planning.

1.      Importance of making your monthly budget and accessible ways to
track and manage expenses.

2.      Importance of insurance in an individual's life, how much insurance
and which kind of policies should be taken, some insurers which provide
insurance to visually impaired.

3.      Financial goal setting, risk mapping and available investment
avenues for individuals

4.      How to choose a good mutual fund, accessible apps to invest in
mutual funds and share market

5.      A basic framework to choose stocks and accessible ways for financial
analysis of a company, accessible news sources etc.

6.      Some common pitfalls while investing and how can an individual
overcome those.

About Ajay Minocha:

Ajay is an MBA from IIM Indore and a CFA charter holder from CFA Institute,
USA. He has 5 years of work experience in the financial services industry.
He is currently working with a leading European investment bank in their
Credit Risk division.

Important note: This webinar is an attempt towards financial awareness only.
Ajay is not a registered investment adviser and he will not give out any
specific stock/ mutual fund names during the workshop.

Registration:

This webinar is only for working visually impaired over 18 years of age.
Visually impaired students and non-disabled should not register. To
register, fill and submit the Online Registration Form before 9 am 17th
April 2020. Note that registration can be stopped earlier if required number
of entries is received.

Selected participants will receive instructions to join the webinar on
Friday 17th April afternoon. This webinar will be held using the Zoom web
conferencing platform.

The registration form URL is  https://forms.gle/n7GUKBgdThREq5xZ9