From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: 24 अप्रैल 2020 18:21
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] preferential Delivery Service by BigBasket Only for People
with Disability

Is this service available in districts of uttar pradesh?

On 4/24/20, Mohammed Asif Iqbal (IN) <mohammed.asif.iq...@pwc.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>>
>>> Facing challenges to buy your groceries due to lock down? Utilize
>>> the preferential delivery service introduced by BigBasket for people
>>> with disabilities. Blind Graduates Forum of India reached out to
>>> BigBasket requesting provisions for customers with disabilities to
>>> manage the challenges due to lock down and they wholeheartedly
>>> worked to customize the experience for PWD. Fill the below form with
>>> your details and a Big Basket representative will call to receive
>>> your order. The payment to be done online through the app using
>>> available modes like UPI and so on.  Click on the below link to place the
>>> order:
>>>
>>> https://docs.google.noclick_com/forms/d/1P4zm4yvaFwzaSfz9_aQ-DjS2RZk
>>> y4CeIMOQPf56p9Fo/edit
>>>

>>> --
>>> Blind Graduates Forum of India.
>>> Alternate Phone: 9892145699
>>> www.bgfi.noclick_in
>>>

>>> Search for old postings at:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.noclick_com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/

>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
>>> changes, please visit the list home page at
>>> http://accessindia.org.noclick_in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_acces
>>> sindia.org.in
>>>

>>> Disclaimer:
>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>>> thinking of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates
>>> itself to its veracity;

>> http://www.mail-archive.noclick_com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/

>> http://accessindia.org.noclick_in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_access
>> india.org.in

>> veracity;

> Mohammed Asif Iqbal
> PwC | Associate Director  | Consulting
> Direct: +91 (0) 33 4404 3111 | Mobile: +91 (0) 98 3005 9830
> Email: mohammed.asif.iq...@pwc.com
> PricewaterhouseCoopers Private limited
> 56 & 57, Block DN
> Sector V, Salt Lake
> Kolkata 700091
> http://www.pwc.noclick_com/in
>
> --
> The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended
> only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
> confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
> dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
> upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended
> recipient is prohibited, and all liability arising therefrom is
> disclaimed. If you received this in error, please contact the sender
> and delete the material from any computer. Please note if the e-mail
> address include "TPR", the sender of this e-mail is a third party
> resource, and not an employee, who has been specifically authorized to
> correspond routine matters related to the project only. For any
> clarification with regard to any non-routine or engagement specific
> deliverables please contact the assigned project manager/ project partner.

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765

Search for old postings at:
http://www.mail-archive.noclick_com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/

http://accessindia.org.noclick_in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls
asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords,
etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any
manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone
viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.