>From next time please send such questions directly to me to avoid cluttering
the list.
The short term certificate  classes will be held in the afternoon, timings
to be decided mutually between the trainer and selected participants.
Recordings of some sessions are not of good quality. Rest will be uploaded
gradually.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of Aman
Preet Singh
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 2:38 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] Recordings of NAB Delhi online classes & webinars on
Sugamya Pustakalaya

Prashant sir, I have two queries from you.

1. You will be conducted 3 short certification courses from 1st May onwards,
what's the timing of their classes?

2. You also had conducted six short term technical trainings for visually
impaired, would you also upload those recordings? Because I have missed
those classes due to very less knowledge of zoom app. Regards, aman.