Please note I wasn't talking about the ePaper from the Hindu, that's
altogether is a different service. I was talking about reading
articles on their web pages. If you subscribe to their service I'm
talking, there in you can also read the exact copy of the print
edition by selecting the link today's paper. I bought this
subscription in about Rs711 after applying all discounts. I have no
idea about the ePaper subscription.
On 4/29/20, Rahul Gambhir <rahul.gambhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The Hindu is fairly accessible on Windows and apple iPad.
> The page numbers are provided in form of a combo box, articles on
> selected page are arranged as a list and the selected article is
> displayed as  a heading.
> TO register and subscribe please visit.
> https://epaper.thehindu.com/index.php?rt=login/chkLogin
> First time user needs to creat an account or one can use the google
> account to access the Epaper as well.
>
> HTH
> Rahul
>

> On 4/28/20, faiyaz attar <faiyazattar1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear access Indians,
>>
>> As the subject line indicates, one of my friend is willing to
>> subscribe the hindu and indian express daily news papers.
>>
>> How can we get the same in accessible format?
>>
>> Please provide the information for the same.
>> Thanks in anticipation!
>>
>> --
>> Thanks and regards,
>> Faiyaz.A.
>> Computer Instructor,
>> From Team Manobal Project, Deepstambh Foundation, Pune Branch.
>> Postal Address:
>> Manobal Project, deepstambh foundation, opposite Pimple gurav Main bus
>> stop, old boys PCMC School Pimple gurav-411061, Pune, Maharashtra
>> India.
>> Google Mapp link,
>> https://maps.app.goo.gl/PVTQq39A6ZEKLWU7
>> Phone/Whatsapp:+919657724559.