Dear All,

Greetings from
<https://twitter.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7784ab4f64e8189cd3d7b97df&id=9d1292af1c&e=39f6cb6381>
 Rising Flame!

We are so excited to share our call for applications for our unique writing
workshop,
<https://twitter.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7784ab4f64e8189cd3d7b97df&id=d3e4936512&e=39f6cb6381>
 'My Tale Too' 2020. '
<https://twitter.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7784ab4f64e8189cd3d7b97df&id=806a115adf&e=39f6cb6381>
 My Tale Too' was built in January 2018 as a response to the complete lack of
disabled women as leads in stories. We wanted to change this by asking women
with disabilities themselves to shift this narrative. ‘My Tale Too’ is a
writing project for women with disabilities to retell fairy tales and popular
stories with protagonists who are like them.

This writing workshop will be conducted by the award-winning and acclaimed
published writer and poet,
<https://twitter.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7784ab4f64e8189cd3d7b97df&id=6ab4aa301d&e=39f6cb6381>
 Aditi Rao. She will take us through 6 virtual group trainings through all of
May and help craft a story.

Eligibility criteria:
·  Only applicable for women with disabilities who are 18 or above and are from
South Asia.
·  Applicant should have some writing experience.

Read more about the structure and process of the workshop in the application
form.

If you are interested in applying, please download the form attached and email
the completed form to  <mailto:t...@risingflame.org> t...@risingflame.org

Extended deadline: 3rd May 2020.

Those who are committed to writing and creating a final publishable product are
strongly encouraged to apply.

Please feel free to write to us for any further queries at
<mailto:t...@risingflame.org> t...@risingflame.org and please feel free to
circulate this in your networks.

Regards

Nidhi Goyal

Founder and Executive Director: Rising Flame
A National Award Winning Organisation
Website:
<https://twitter.us19.list-manage.com/track/click?u=7784ab4f64e8189cd3d7b97df&id=4f0dc2b283&e=39f6cb6381>
 www.risingflame.org