I am also interested in knowing about this pen that comes with Samsung note
10 s, in some video of unboxing I heard that we can take down notes when
screen is off suppose if phone screen is off and I will start writing on
phone screen then it will save the note but for this in the case of
visually impaired person they should know handwriting because people who
are are by birth blind they only learn how to do signature in the case of
of late blind people they might find it useful since they already know
handwriting. So if someone is having this handset then please throw light
upon this issue.