Dear all

Greetings from  <http://www.risingflame.org/> Rising Flame.

In April our
<https://risingflame.org/project/vella-panthi-an-online-house-party-for-persons-with-disabilities/>
 Vellapanti series to bring the community together was loved by all. So here we
are planning the second part of the series, Vella Panti 2.0. we want to bring
disabled and non-disabled communities together for some interesting and
challenging charcha!

Starting 18 September,  we will be with you for four sessions every alternate
Friday to reflect, engage and deconstruct ideas through conversations, films
and personal narratives.

The first session of our Vella Panti 2.0 is titled Masculinity and Disability.
We will have a screening of short films followed by a panel discussion. It
gives us great pleasure to have with us Abhishek Anicca and Manak Matiyani, for
some fireside conversation between them.

Speaker details:

Abhishek is a disability rights activist, writer, poet and researcher based in
Delhi, who is currently working on masculinity and disability at Ambedkar
University.

Manak is the Executive Director of The YP Foundation and a queer and feminist
rights activist, with an extensive experience in facilitating youth leadership,
gender justice and sexuality rights.