Hi all! I had purchased plenty of hindi Braille books from various Braille
presses in India. But now they are no longer in my use, so I want to sell
them to any blind person or any Braille library. If any blind individual or
any Braille library is interested to buy any Braille book, can contact me
at my email, I will provide him / her the Hindi  catalogue of all books
with their prices. My email ID is aps32...@gmail.com. I assure I will sell
the books at the same cost as per the cost from the Braille presses. The
books contain stories, novels, misc and some religious books. . Regards,
Aman preet Singh.