Hi all,
Feedback submited to google TTS developer. Sharing you all. So Copy below
the text and paste in ur google TTS feedback section under google tts
settings and send from your device also.
Join with me to make more changes!

Since long time these important bugs not clear relating to Google text to
speech.
Hi there today I am reporting very important bugs, which are need to solve
in coming updates.
1. Auto switching problem while reading dual multiple languages text in
long messages. What happening is when we reading any text message which
contain English and other regional language text same English voice is
reading for both languages. so it has to change automatically into native
language text voice. I mean to say in simple words, Tts  does not read
mixed text with different languages voices automatically. Currently we are
using another third party app to work this function. So please improve this
auto switch feature.
Below I am pasting the app name and description.
auto tts The unique app that changes language on the fly!

- You are developing multilingual application and confused about managing
TTS engines with their supported languages.

Auto TTS can help you!

Auto TTS has special switching mechanism with state-of-the-art auto
language detection feature and helps switching to appropriate TTS engine
according to auto-detected language of input text.

Auto TTS is fully compatible to standard Android Text To Speech Interface
and can work with TalkBack, other TTS engines, web readers, eBook
readers... without any problem.

2. In WhatsApp we are unable to forward any text message two other groups
because when we click on forward button that time Google TTS suddenly stop
speaking or talking we have to wait few minutes tu listen the groups name
and  icons. It does work with English not with Indian regional languages
like hindi and kannada.
3. I have another feature request, add speech dictionary option in google
TTS settings in coming days. Speech dictionary help us to add correct words
to replace to mispronounced world. Because there are some words need to be
replaced. Sometime in Kannada language one world people, pronouncing month
January not people. Below pasting that Kannada text.
113 ಜನ ವೈರಸ್‌ಗೆ ಬಲಿಯಾಗಿದ್ದಾರೆ.
4. In the latest update of Google text to speech, male voice2 Kannada not
working please test it out.
I have updated to latest version, App version, 23.12.333383720
Updated on,  October, 2020
Problem is Kannada voice2 male variant not working.
But female voice is working with voice1 and voice2.  with same variant. I
have uninstalled and reinstalled again downloaded voice data pack but still
same issue
5. Google TTS  response very slowly while navigating on the screen.
With thanks and regards. Siddalingeshwar Ingalagi..