Hi friend, use standard typing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Krishna Bodawala" <krish.bodawala...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: October 18, 2020 08:03 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Voiceover losing focus in whatsapp

Hello there,
I am also facing problem in WhatsApp with voice-over.
I am using iPhone 6 with iOS 13 while typing in any of the text Field in WhatsApp the voice-over doesn’t speak what I am typing neither it speaks when I move the cursor to check what I have typed, is there anyone facing this problem?

Krishna Bodawala
+918866624430