The last few months in this year have been difficult, and I have been
finding myself turning to music more and more to help deal with my
emotions, and looking for other ways that might be of help.

 Music has always been one of the things that has been able to affect my
emotions deeply, be it making me feel happy when I am down, or just
something to relate to, at times when I feel alone. Listening to songs with
people who enjoy the same kind of music is even better (concerts etc.), but
that's obviously not possible right now.

 I am sure we all are looking for things to make ourselves feel better,
especially in the times in which we find ourselves.

 So lets talk about this,

 What impact has music had on you, from nothing at all, to major difference
in the way you feel?

 It can be anything from playing an instrument to listening to different
types of songs, and of course, nothing builds friendships I have found as
some good music you can groove to along with a few others. :D

 I thought of starting this topic to understand what works for you guys in
difficult situations and what does not, and or give ideas to others to
things they could try.

 So, what do you guys tend to use as a stress buster? Is music something
that works for you same as it does for me? Or is there something else you
find works better.

***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The
essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well.”