hi friends out there!
I have put this mail on this platform two days ago.
there was no call from saktek.
today, may be when it started getting responses, they have called me
and I have reported the accessibility issues to them.
they have told that they have observed this and assured the required fixes.
I have sent a few mails earlier to the technical support team
regarding a few issues but, there had not been a single response to
them.
I thought this is the group/mailing list that caters to the
discussions that matters to the blind and have put the issue here.

of course the words were chosen to sound strong.

so, Nirmal ji,
so you tell me why don't they respond when I write a mail to them and
why do they respond when I write here?
the right platform is a necessity when it comes to resolve the issues.
so, I have put it here in this way.
I hope I am clear.