hi I have provided the details to attend the session I where I am receiving
the captcha to enter which I am not able to do not sure why the reasonhope
you got my details kindly chat me if you have any questions thank you

On Thu, 12 Nov, 2020, 10:28 am George Abraham, <george.abrah...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Eyeway Encounters on Assistive Apps for Navigation
>
> Following up from our last session on assistive reading apps, on
Thursday, November 19 we bring you yet another practical demonstration of
apps that can help you navigate, find a location, identify currency notes
and more. Bookshare’s Dr. Homiyar Mobedji will share insights into three
such easily accessible apps for android and iOS users.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13pkc1s5XhVv26MSulUWLnBbjHyC5kxmdObz3VnEffSQ/edit

> Last date of registration: 12 pm, November 18, 2020
>
> Language to be used in session: English, Hindi and Odia
>
> The expert will speak for 40 minutes and interact with participants for
Q&A for another 20 minutes.

> For any queries please write to eyeway....@gmail.com or call us on
18005320469

the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;

email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/004d01d6b8b0%2480b68b10%248223a130%24%40gmail.com
.