dear sir,
facing the same issues. infact, the mobile app is also going inaccessible again.

seems that we have to ring the hdfc's bell again.
i usually type the payee
 name to get it select and then read the name and ifsc code before proceeding

--
Managing Director| Chandra bazaar|India|.
E: bazaarchan...@gmail.com