hi Aishwarya
This is Shivasuresh from Andra Pradesh. I am working as an
accessibility trainee tester in barrier break.  I myself worked as
teacher and trainer of communication skills. i it was my networking
with people helped me to find different jobs. i also used social
platforms such as linkedin and shine. ETC.for any info please reach
out to me on my mobile/WhatsApp 9550437181

--
thank you and warm regards.
shivasuresh.