Hi everyone,

A very happy international day of persons with disabilities to all of you.

We are excited to share that I-Stem just launchd the beta version of
our new portal that brings together all of our technical services,
programs, resources and content. Starting now, you can request
mentorship or offer to be a mentor (there are already several mentors
waiting to help), upload your resume to be considered by our corporate
partners, access our webinars and learn from our content and resources
created and curated over the years with a lot more content coming
soon. You can also join the waitlist for our document and audio/video
accessibility services that can handle tables, two-column layouts,
lists etc. with math and science support coming very soon, and can
extract text from videos (e.g. if someone is projecting a
presentation). Note that this is not just open to those pursuing
science but to everyone.

Sign up at portal.istemai.com and I'd love our help sharing this with
your friends and within your networks. If you have any feedback, feel
free to reach out to me directly or email your feedback to
i...@inclusivestem.org.

Thanks.
-Kartik