Hi Vidhya,

You can direct your JAWS output to some other output device like a
bluetooth speaker (if you have one), this should minimize the audio in zoom
when you are using headphone mic and the speaker at moderate volume. I am
not sure if it will help for recording. This can be done from Sound
settings, please try out.

One piece of caution, do refer some step by step tutorial while doing this
as personally I have run into problems when trying this initially, and try
to do it on a device where you have admin privileges first.

Thanks,
Vaibhav