There is a script available for a screenreader.

The informations about the script and its installation are bellow: :

To use the scripts, it is necessary to have the extension Tampermonkey
for your browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft
Edge ou Safari). After that, just access the script, which will be
recognized by Tampermonkey, and click on install.

WhatsappWebWithMoreAccessibility

After installing the script for Whatsapp Web,
WhatsappWebWithMoreAccessibility, when accessing the app, you must
wait for the application to load and then use the shortcut ALT + S. If
the script is deactivated, the message: Script activated successfully
will be displayed; if the script is already activated, an alert will
be given with the message Script disabled. When you deactivate it, all
elements and shortcuts created by it will be removed, except the
activation and deactivation shortcut.

Added elements and labels

With WhatsappWebWithMoreAccessibility enabled, the following
modifications will be applied:
• Before the panel with the chat list there will be a level 1 header
H1 to facilitate navigation via the screen reader, by pressing the 'h'
key or the number '1' in the navigation mode;
• After opening a chat, at the beginning of the contact / group area
there will be a level 2 H2
header, with the label "Active chat + CONTACT / GROUP NAME", which can
be accessed by pressing the 'h' key or number 2 in browse mode;
• The emogi buttons will be labeled above the message writing field in
the footer;
• After the message writing field, there will be a button with the
label "Record voice message" if the text field is clear, or "Send text
message" if it is filled;
• When you click on the "Record Voice Message" button, a "Cancel
recording" button, the recording time and another button with the
label "Send voice message" will appear below the message field;

Shortcut keys

After enabling WhatsappWebWithMoreAccessibility, the following
shortcut keys are available:
• ALT + a: focus on the options for choosing the type of attachment to
be sent in the active chat;
• ALT + B: focus on the search field and label it as "Search chat and
contacts ...";
• ALT + C: focus on the chat list;
• ALT + E: puts the focus on the message writing field and labels it
"Write a message (name of the active chat)";
• ALT + L: opens an options box to select the language of the script
(Portuguese, English or Spanish), after pressing the 'enter' key in
the desired option, the script messages will be in that language;
• ALT + M: puts the focus on the message list of the active chat;
• ALT + S: activate and deactivate the script;
• ALT + T: speak the title of the active chat.
NOTE: sometimes NVDA does not go into focus mode automatically when
using shortcuts, so you may need to put it in focus mode with the
shortcut NVDA + space bar. Other keys can be configured as the NVDA
key, but by default it is 'Insert'.

Links bellow:

TamperMonkey to Google Chrome: https://bit.ly/TamperMonkeyGoogleChro...

TamperMonkey to Mozilla Firefox: https://bit.ly/TamperMonkeyMozillaFir...

TamperMonkey to Microsoft Edge: https://bit.ly/TamperMonkeyMicrosoftEdge

TamperMonkey to Opera: https://bit.ly/TamperMonkeyOpera-EN_US

Script WhatsappWebWithMoreAccessibility:
https://bit.ly/WhatsappWebWithMoreAcc...