From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of anirudh rao
Sent: 04 February 2021 16:16
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Problem in filling the UGC NET application

it is a pity indeed that the government websites, that too which are important
for applying to some of the jobs are inaccessible.
say I want to apply for UGC NET now the application of which is opened from 2nd
February, does not provide any audio captcha.
moreover, it requires the captcha to be filled whenever you login to your
account.
that said, I have to enter captcha code every time when I want to apply, to
check my application status, to make changes, to download hall ticket,etc.
whenever I want to do any of the stuff in their website, I have to have a
sighted person ready by my side.
I have tried contacting the national testing agency to report the issue and
strangely, they have not provided any e-mail ID or phone number on their
"contact us" page.
the page "contact us" provides only the map to their adress and no contact
information.
where is accessible India?
what can we do about it?

--
"every human is disabled because, none has got the wings to fly".
Anirudh Rao

Celebrating Louis Braille birthday Jan 4
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAF6avGhmrfNjDiBBRHbrT0qy28Fuhn46G4ZHNeV_9cgLP5tMuA%40mail.gmail.com.

https://www.avg.com