Hi, can you give steps for IOS?
thanks in advance
At 07:36 AM 6/21/20.
21 +0530, you wrote:
Hi, Assuming that you are using android, please click on live radio
and then all the live FM radio stations will be listed. You can choose
the 1 that carries the live chricket. The method is slightly different
in IOS platform.

Vetri.

--

Thanks and Regards,

Vetri.

--------
Vetrivel Murugan A,
Greenpeace
No.338, 8th Cross
Wilson Garden
Bangalore, Karnataka
India - 560027

Cel: +919597784596 or +919442558365.

Skype: vetrivelmurugan

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAHdx1xgDRchDsK6G%3DTDzuF9KKjFvA6xHTPea5LKGtH7NdQADZA%40mail.gmail.com.

with warm regards
Mahendra Galani
Whatsapp/Viber/Skype/Imo/Facetime +43 699 174 555 95
Festnetz +43 1 961 77 47
Addresse, Arneth gasse 45/2/2
1160 Vienna, Austria, Europe