Hello sir,
first of all, thank you so much for this information. as mentioned in
your message "NAB, INDIA With technical support of Swar Sudha Whatsapp
group will be conducting “Who will become Braille reading star 2021!”
an online Braille reading competition for the first time in India." is
not correct at all. I would like to bring your kind attention that our
group Recording Club has already conducted online Braille Reading
Competition this year on 4th, January, 2021 in which nearly 121
candidates had participated in this event from age 8 to 65. This
competition was organized by Recording Club in association with
Ghyanam Ganga which is based in Mumbai. For more information and to
see this event, you can visit the following link which has been
uploaded on our YouTube channel on the same day i.e. 4th, January,
2021.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V5cuyohPr0

This clearly evidence that the event organized by you is not certainly
the first time happening in India.
hope you will modify the necessary changes in your message which will
save the public from any misbelief.