Dear Friends,

Few days back, The CM of Tamilnadu, released a new amendment of
providing free bus travel for disabled persons. Can anybody having the
G.O. of this amendment.
Please share the flexibility & applicability of this amendment.
If anybody knows the information on this matter, Please clarify my
following doubts.
1. Who are all can utilize this concession.
2. In which type of busses this concession is valid.
3. Is there any specific documents for this concession.
4. Is it valid for disabled persons only or also for escorts.
5. Is it valid for travel in Tamilnadu or also outside tamilnadu.
Please share the related information in the group.
It will be more helpful for the friends in tamilnadu for carrying out
the travel.

Regards.
Saravanan.K
+91 9916512402